Yamaha XTZ 125
It’s a lightweight bike, pleasant to drive and fuel efficient.
It is designed for pavement as for gravel or ground and is ideal for exploring Santiago and surroundings.
Engine Type: 4 stroke, air-cooled, SOHC
Displacement: 124 cc.
Bore and Stroke: 54.0 x 54.0 mm
Compression ratio: 10.0: 1
Maximum power 7.3 kW. (10 PS) at 8,000 rpm
Maximum torque 11.6 Nm (1.18 kg-m) at 6,500 rpm
Clutch type: Wet multi oil
Feeding system: Carburetor
Starting system: Electric and kick
Ignition system: CDI
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
Final drive: Chain
Dimensions, capacity and weight
Wheelbase: 1,340 mm.
Chassis Type: Diamond
Front suspension: telescopic fork
Rear suspension: swing arm
Front brake: hydraulic disc, Ø 220 mm.
Rear brake: 110/80-18 M / C, with camera
Overall length: 2,090 mm.
Overall Width: 830 mm.
Overall height: 1,115 mm.
Kerb Weight: 118 kg.
Fuel capacity: 10.6 liters.
Oil capacity: 1.2 liters.
– $ 30,000 (CL) per day
– Minimum rent two days.
– Circulate only in the metropolitan area. It used satellite control and noncompliance with this measure will be fined.
– Topcase included.
– Includes a helmet.
– Side bags are not allowed.
– Can be used by one or two people.
– Permitted to offroad (earth) and onroad (pavement).
– Limited mileage 150 miles every 24 hours. Extra charge for extra miles.