Honda XR 125
It’s a lightweight bike, pleasant to drive and fuel efficient.
It is designed for pavement as for gravel or ground and is ideal for exploring Santiago and surroundings.
Type: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV, air cooled
Bore x Stroke: 56.5 x 49.5 mm.
Displacement: 124 cc.
Maximum Torque: 10.6 Nm at 7,000 RPM
Gross Power: 11.4 HP at 8,500 RPM
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Food: Carburetor type CV
Ignition system: CDI Electrical
Clutch: Multi-plate in oil bath
Transmission / / Type: 5 speed / / Mechanical
Dimensions, capacity and weight
Dimensions (LxWxH): 2105/815/1130mm.
Minimum ground clearance: 243 mm.
Seat Height: 825 mm.
Kerb Weight: 133 Kg
Rear Suspension: Swingarm
Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork / 162.4 mm
Front Brake: Single Disc
Rear Brake: Drum with shoe
Battery: 12 V – 4th
Oil Capacity: 0.9 liters. (Suggest SAE 10W30)
Pond Capacity 12 Lts. (includes 3.5 liters reserve)
– $ 30,000 (CL) per day
– Minimum rent two days.
– Circulate only in the metropolitan area. It used satellite control and noncompliance with this measure will be fined.
– Topcase included.
– Includes a helmet.
– Side bags are not allowed.
– Can be used by one or two people.
– Permitted to offroad (earth) and onroad (pavement).
– Limited mileage 150 miles every 24 hours. Extra charge for extra miles.